Our practice areas
We specialize in cases involving serious injury or death caused by a wrongful act. This can occur as the result of:
- Motor vehicle collisions involving cars, trucks, commercial vehicles, buses and public transit, motorcycles, or pedestrians.
- Medical malpractice.
- Dangerously defective products.
- Work in commercial fishing, in a vessel, and other maritime injuries covered by the Jones Act.
- Unsafe commercial premises.
Serious injuries include:
- Brain injuries
- Permanent disabilities
- Other significant traumas to the body
We also represent individuals against insurance companies when the insurance company wrongfully denies coverage of a claim involving serious injury or death. We protect the rights of those individuals to receive the full protection of the insurance policy they paid for.